Aquarite Salt System power turns off with cell connected.

Feb 19, 2014
United States
Hello,
I am having an issue with my system. When the Cell is not plugged into the control box all the lights are functioning on the control panel. When I then plug in my T cell, about 15-20 seconds later all the indicator lights turn off to include also the power light. When you unplug the cell and then turn the power switch to off then on, all lights are functioning again. The system reads 400ppm but an actual test shows 3700ppm of salt. This is the second cell on the system. Any suggestions?

Can the sensor connected to the phone line type jack be the culprit giving false readings? Is there a way to test the sensor?

Thanks,

R. Weiser

Make sure your setting in the board is set for the correct cell you have. Check this by hitting the diagnostic button until it will say T-cell type. To change the cell type, while it's at the cell type setting on board simply switch board to super chlorinate then go back down to auto and it will switch the cell type. Keep doing this until it shows the cell you have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.