Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Thank You

1. Back To Top    #1

Thank You

I looked around the forum for a convenient place to say thank you, but didn't see one. With as much as you guys do for everyone, one might think you guys would have that... but this will just have to do. After buying my house (with a pool, obviously) in only August of last year, I have already been through getting told many different things through pool stores and services. I bought hundreds of dollars of chemicals and even paid for someone to change out my sand filter. It always felt like there was little explanation from any of what they had to say, always just a command to do this or that.

I had an algae outbreak while trying to heat my pool through a couple pool parties around new years, and spent quite a bit of money trying to "fix the problem". I can't thank the experts on this forum enough for sharing not only their knowledge, but also their rationale and thought processes behind their methods for helping me take control of my pool. It's such a relief to be armed with the ability and know-how (read: Taylor K-2006) of what's going on with the pool and how to react accordingly.

You guys do a fantastic job, and I look forward to owning and servicing my pool with the help of this community.

Thanks again,

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Thank You

Thank you for the very nice words about the forum Josh. Welcome, and glad you found us.

Hope you enjoy your time on the forum.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    TF-100 Test Kit, ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Flagstone, 36"SF, Pentair VS Pump, EasyTouch W/Remote, Rheem 400KBTU Htr

3. Back To Top    #3
    Tucson, AZ

Thanks for the comment and congratulations on taking control!
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

4. Back To Top    #4
    South Carolina

...and you did it all without asking one question! We're glad you found us, too!

p.s. I'll add a link to your post to the Testimonials page here
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

5. Back To Top    #5
    Elverson Pa.

Great job Josh ! 👍 With your new found knowledge, you'll probably be put on the pool store's most wanted list ! 😎
    24'x54" AG Morada RTR (by wilbar) 13'500 gal. Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1hp 2 speed. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE filter.