Looking fwwd to next wk in Waxahachie

Jul 6, 2013
Waxahachie, Tx.
Well, if the weather holds satisfactory for next week, we will finally be getting the pool installed. This has been on the books/planning for months. I work in the offshore drilling industry and work a 3 week on, 3 week off schedule. We have been trying to get our schedules overlapped to get this done. So between my work and the installer/contactors schedule it's been hard to find the time. I appreciate the fact that our contractor is so busy.......that's a good thing. We were suppsoed to start 2 weeks ago just as soon as I got home, but the weather had pushed the contractor back that far. It's been too cold to pour concrete.
We are not putting in a very large pool due to our small yard and the overhead power line to the house. Anyway we are excited about the pool. Pictures and updates will follow once we get started.
As you can tell by the signature, it will be as follows: Nothing fancy....just a pool.

Viking FG IG
Bermuda model
Diamond series finish and Maya color.
All Hayward equipment including SWG,with 3yr warrnaty on all equipment.
Aquabot Supreme robotic cleaner
LED color changing lighting
Solar Breeze surface skimmer to come soon.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.