Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Mobile R/O units

1. Back To Top    #1

Almost OK. North Texas

Mobile R/O units

Ok gang, here's the deal, Whiskey Taw Falls, Texas will soon be in a Stage 5 Drought Emergency! No one who lives here or anybody who's water comes from here via other distributors will be able to add treated water to their pools. Our 12,000 gallon gunite is already over 600 ppm cal. We are fortunate to have a well for irrigation but it's TDS is 1500ppm! I'm thinking that an R/O unit is the way to go.
    Is Puripool a company or one guys business?
    Ken T.

2. Back To Top    #2
    SW Louisiana

Re: Mobile R/O units

Looks like a small operation, if you look at their web page using google maps / street view you will find one address on their pdf's which leads to a small shopping center with various small shops, pet grooming, etc. The other address listed on their web page leads to an industrial park with various small businesses one with the sign "pool supply" is located between a place that sells sunglasses and and empty store front. In my experience businesses operating out of such industrial "warehouse" locations typically have a handful of employees depending on the type of operation.
    Indoor 20x40 35,000 gallon vinyl pool with 1.5 HP 2 speed Jandy FloPro pump, Hayward EC75 Perflex DE filter, 11 4x12 Techno-Solis solar panels w/ Aquasolar controller, Aquabot Turbo T Robot Cleaner. Also LMI metering chlorine dispenser pump and HotSpring Jetsetter
    I use and endorse TFtestKits TF-100 from
    ~Remember TFP counts on your donations to keep this site ad free~