Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: G'day from Australia :-)

1. Back To Top    #1

TFP Guide

Cool G'day from Australia :-)

Hi there, my name is Laceygirl, and I've just bought my first pool..... I'd like to say thank you for this website, I only struggled with my water balancing for a couple of weeks, completely due to the information I've found here...... My pool is crystal clear and I'm loving working on my pool each day, its like therapy.....

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: G'day from Australia :-)

Welcome laceygirl !!

Congrats on taking control of your pool.
    Jeff
    24'x54" AG Morada RTR (by wilbar) 13'500 gal. Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1hp 2 speed. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE filter.

3. Back To Top    #3

Welcome to TFP!
    16,000 gallon outdoor in-ground 16'x32' plaster pool; Pentair Intelliflo VF pump; Pentair IntelliTouch i9+3s control system; Jandy CL-340 square foot cartridge filter
    12 Fafco solar panels; Purex Triton PowerMax 250 natural gas heater (200,000 BTU/hr output); automatic electric pool safety cover; 4-wheel pressure-side "The Pool Cleaner"

4. Back To Top    #4

TFP Guide

Thank you gentlemen.... Its been an excellent learning experience so far... I'm already planning for a bigger pool next Christmas, as its still really hot here in Australia.... We've got about 3-4 weeks left of hot weather, then 8 months of cold, so I'm super excited for next summer....

5. Back To Top    #5

TFP Guide

Just started a thread Under New Construction..... Will be updating throughout the year as we landscape the front yard to accommodate the larger pool...
    Intex Rectangle 18 x 9 x 52', 4544 gallon (18000 litres), 0.75 hp pool pump, 100 sqft Zodiac Titan Cartridge Filter - 40mm, Stenner Peristaltic Pump chlorine injection system, Intex Over The Wall Skimmer, Intex Fittings with 40mm plumbing Lil Patch Of Heaven. Build/Construction http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...lice-of-heaven

6. Back To Top    #6

Welcome to the forum!
    Gold Supporter, TFP Lifetime Supporter, 26,680 gal Plaster IGP 3.5 - 10' depth / Attached Waterfall Spa, Manually Chlorinated, Triton Sand Filter, 1.5 HP * 1.1 SF = 1.65 SFHP 1-speed Pentair WhisperFlo WF-26 Pump, 400K BTU NG Teledyne Laars Series One Heater, Polaris 360, Test Kit Comparison, Chlorine/CYA Chart, SLAMing Your Pool, OCLT
    A good test kit is an investment, not an expense.

7. Back To Top    #7

I can Use some of that Hot Air fro Down Under we are freezing up here good luck with ur pool
    19000 Gal. Fiberglass Inground 44x18 irregular shape pool
    Heat Siphon heater , Cooper Ind. Ranger Series Sand Filter, 3/4 HP Speck pump, Astral inline Chlorinator
    Aquacheck and TF100 tester
    NJ USA

8. Back To Top    #8

Welcome and good day back to you.
    17K Kidney Shaped Pool Concrete (Diamond Bright) Pool, 3/4 hp 2 speed 115V Sta-rite Duraglas PEA5D-180L/P2R5D-181L (Impeller C105-92PS Diffuser C1-216P), 1.5 piping, Pentair CC100 Filter , Heat Siphon 100K BTU Heat Pump Pool Heater, Flow meter Blue White Flowmeter Model No. F-30150P, Hayward Astrolight SP0581N, SWCG CalimarTitanium Edition TE45 , Dolphin Nautilus Plus with CleverClean, Lakeland Florida

9. Back To Top    #9

TFP Guide

Sad day today gentlepeople..... Autumn is upon me, and I dismantled the pool..... On the plus side I get to landscape my front yard.... I've got about 8 months till we get hot weather again...
    Intex Rectangle 18 x 9 x 52', 4544 gallon (18000 litres), 0.75 hp pool pump, 100 sqft Zodiac Titan Cartridge Filter - 40mm, Stenner Peristaltic Pump chlorine injection system, Intex Over The Wall Skimmer, Intex Fittings with 40mm plumbing Lil Patch Of Heaven. Build/Construction http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...lice-of-heaven