Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Wanjayne - New to posting but well seasoned Lurker!!

1. Back To Top    #1
    Wichita, KS

Wanjayne - New to posting but well seasoned Lurker!!

Hi everyone!! I've been lurking 'n learning on this forum for a couple of years and must say without this site, there's no doubt in my mind my husband and I wouldn't not have the confidence to pull the trigger on our build this spring. The combined experience and knowledge on TFP is an incredible source for so many. Just want to say thanks to all for making this information available. Also, thanks in advance...I'll most likely become a "posting fool" with questions, as we get further into this projecting of making our dream a reality!!
    Coming in Spring 2014: Semi DIY 18'x36' rectangular 2' radius ig steel wall vinyl; 3.5'-8'; NO main drain, 2 skimmers, dedicated cleaner line, 5 returns (2 surface, 1 low in deep end, 2 in steps,); 1hp Pentair Whisperflo 2-speed pump; Pentair Clean & Clear 420 cartridge filter; Intellichlor IC40 swg; Raypak Digital NG 399K Heater; (2) Pentair Intellibrite LEDs, 2 wheel Poolvergvegen ; S.R. Smith Salt System diving board

2. Back To Top    #2
    Elverson Pa.

Re: Wanjayne - New to posting but well seasoned Lurker!!

Welcome wanjayne !!

Congrats on your new build and make sure you supply us with pic's when you start.

Don't forget your test kit !
    24'x54" AG Morada RTR (by wilbar) 13'500 gal. Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1hp 2 speed. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE filter.

3. Back To Top    #3

Welcome to the forum. Glad you finally decided to join us. Post away...there's plenty of room.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    TF-100 Test Kit, ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Flagstone, 36"SF, Pentair VS Pump, EasyTouch W/Remote, Rheem 400KBTU Htr

4. Back To Top    #4
    South Carolina

Glad to have you here

..... me, too
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

5. Back To Top    #5
    East Texas

Come on in---the waters fine!
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

6. Back To Top    #6
    DFW, Texas

Welcome to the forum and best of luck on your build. We love pics, so post away once your build starts.
    Gold Supporter, TFP Lifetime Supporter, 26,680 gal Plaster IGP 3.5 - 10' depth / Attached Waterfall Spa, Manually Chlorinated, Triton Sand Filter, 1.5 HP * 1.1 SF = 1.65 SFHP 1-speed Pentair WhisperFlo WF-26 Pump, 400K BTU NG Teledyne Laars Series One Heater, Polaris 360, Test Kit Comparison, Chlorine/CYA Chart, SLAMing Your Pool, OCLT
    A good test kit is an investment, not an expense.