Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Photos from older threads no longer visible

1. Back To Top    #1

Photos from older threads no longer visible

I've saved several build threads into my favorites, for reviewing while we plan for our DIY build which will start in March. Don't know if it's something about my settings or the new forum software, that has resulted in a lot of photos no longer being included in the threads. Was just looking at ssgumby's build and noticed photos are no longer attached. Any ideas??

Thanks!
    Coming in Spring 2014: Semi DIY 18'x36' rectangular 2' radius ig steel wall vinyl; 3.5'-8'; NO main drain, 2 skimmers, dedicated cleaner line, 5 returns (2 surface, 1 low in deep end, 2 in steps,); 1hp Pentair Whisperflo 2-speed pump; Pentair Clean & Clear 420 cartridge filter; Intellichlor IC40 swg; Raypak Digital NG 399K Heater; (2) Pentair Intellibrite LEDs, 2 wheel Poolvergvegen ; S.R. Smith Salt System diving board

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Photos from older threads no longer visible

Can you try to view the thread again and let me know if you see any attachments. If you're not able to see any photo's, please post a link to the thread you are not seeing anything in so that I can see if I'm able to view anything too.

3. Back To Top    #3

Just opened it up again and Photos were there!!!... Did you make a change of any kind?? I've noticed this with several other old threads in the past couple of weeks. Haven't checked any others, but will let you know if I run into this again.

Thanks!!
    Coming in Spring 2014: Semi DIY 18'x36' rectangular 2' radius ig steel wall vinyl; 3.5'-8'; NO main drain, 2 skimmers, dedicated cleaner line, 5 returns (2 surface, 1 low in deep end, 2 in steps,); 1hp Pentair Whisperflo 2-speed pump; Pentair Clean & Clear 420 cartridge filter; Intellichlor IC40 swg; Raypak Digital NG 399K Heater; (2) Pentair Intellibrite LEDs, 2 wheel Poolvergvegen ; S.R. Smith Salt System diving board

4. Back To Top    #4

I opened another to find the same issue: http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...36-Vinyl-Liner

5. Back To Top    #5

I did make a change to your account, however I'm wondering if it was the solution or not. I opened the link you posted and did see the photos. Go ahead and try to view the thread again while I quickly look to see if any things "off" on your account.

6. Back To Top    #6

Remember, you must be logged in to see attached photos. The simplest way to insure you stay logged in is to check the Remember Me check box when you login.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

7. Back To Top    #7

Opened again and still no photos.. This time on one of my other laptops... Logged in at all times.

Thank you for all your help. This may be something on my end that I'm not savvy enough to figure out.

8. Back To Top    #8

I am struggling with all of my photos on my old threads as well. http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...NAL-INSPECTION.
    All of my photos were low resolution. Can someone help me and see if I am doing anything wrong?

Thanks
    43 x 19 Gunite Pool w/ spa and fire pit, 19,000 gallons, Pebble Sheen Aqua Blue finish, Jandy 2 HP VS E-pump, Jandy 580 sq ft Cartridge Filter, Jandy LXI 400k Heater, Jandy Aquapure 1400 SWCG, 4 Jandy LED color lights, Aqualink PDA and Iaqualink, Polaris 280 with Booster Pump. Polaris 9550 Robot Cleaner. 1 HP Silencer Air Blower for Spa http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...NAL-INSPECTION

9. Back To Top    #9

I took a quick look, and it show's that all your settings are OK, and should allow for viewing photo's. I've also looked at the thread you linked to, and see several photo's of yours as well.

Can you try to click on the link again and see if you can view the photo's while logged in?

10. Back To Top    #10

I can see the pics very clearly. 😎
    Jeff
    24'x54" AG Morada RTR (by wilbar) 13'500 gal. Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1hp 2 speed. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE filter.

11. Back To Top    #11

In the Industry

We have all been doing a pretty good job allowing JasonLion time to sort out these individual bugs. As you know, the transition was quite complex and we will likel be doing this for months.

remember to give him breathing space and let him and Lee solve one issue at a time before moving to the next.

It may not seem like it now, but this will give us all a better venue.......just need to shake out the hiccups.

Thanks, everyone
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

12. Back To Top    #12

Interesting....it looks like the problem is with my Internet Explorer......Weirdest thing, I can see everyone else pictures but mine using IE. I switched to Chrome and I can see mine as well. Thanks guys for looking. I will reinstall IE. I love the new forum!
    43 x 19 Gunite Pool w/ spa and fire pit, 19,000 gallons, Pebble Sheen Aqua Blue finish, Jandy 2 HP VS E-pump, Jandy 580 sq ft Cartridge Filter, Jandy LXI 400k Heater, Jandy Aquapure 1400 SWCG, 4 Jandy LED color lights, Aqualink PDA and Iaqualink, Polaris 280 with Booster Pump. Polaris 9550 Robot Cleaner. 1 HP Silencer Air Blower for Spa http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...NAL-INSPECTION