Wet Edge Primera Stone - Tahoe Coast - just got done!!

cool, but a bit hard to see with the lighting.

Can you take some today with the sun out? Should be a warm one.

I took some more pictures.... :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, everyone! I love it. I took some more pictures (link is in my signature).

- - - Updated - - -

In your pics, it looks like there are two colors of Sundek. Looks like the tan is Indian Wheat. What about the other one that looks more gray? Maybe it's just the sun. Did you use aggregate as well?

Yes, I got the aggregate effect - The base color is Indian Wheat with bone white and Mission tan speckles. I really like it!

The photos are just amazing. I am curious, do you have LED lights? Are they starting your salt cell now or in 30 days?

We went to Home Depot today. They are beginning to get in their trees / shrubs etc. Are you guys going to landscape yourselves or have it done?

I am so happy for you.

Very pretty!
Thank you!!

- - - Updated - - -

The photos are just amazing. I am curious, do you have LED lights? Are they starting your salt cell now or in 30 days?

We went to Home Depot today. They are beginning to get in their trees / shrubs etc. Are you guys going to landscape yourselves or have it done?

I am so happy for you.

Yes, we have 2 LED lights in the pool and 1 in the spa. Salt cell will start in about 30 days. We're going to do some landscaping and have some other parts done professionally. They really made a mess and we need lots of sod.

2 out of 3 kids jumped in tonight. Brrrr!!! LOL :snorkle:

I hear that! I'm not sure my yard will ever look good again. Did your builder include sod in your contract? Mine only covered two pallets, so we had to pay for two more and could probably use at least one more. Both front and back were torn up and at one point I had four trucks parked in the yard at one time for several days.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Nope- no sod in the contract. Just hired a guy. He says we need 2 pallets. He's also fixing our sprinkler and making some flower beds...
Lots of hidden fees when building a pool...,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.