Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Wet Edge Primera Stone - Tahoe Coast - just got done!!

1. Back To Top    #1

Wet Edge Primera Stone - Tahoe Coast - just got done!!

We got our Primera Stone done today and started filling up the pool!!! Photos are in sequential order of the pool build, so the new pics are near the end:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9859590...7638864595916/

Inground Free Form 20' X 40'; Intellachlor salt system; 8' Super Spa (raised 18"); 18" raised beam with water feature (2- 24" scuppers); 4' bench under scuppers; 7' x 14' tanning ledge with 6" water depth; 2- 3' benches with 18" water depth; Premier In-Floor Cleaning System; Fantastico Travertine coping, tiles, and stacked stone; Sundek decking with travertine inlays; Wet Edge Tahoe Coast ; Aqua Link Electronic Control; Jandy 2HP Stealth Pump for pool; 1.5 HP Jandy pump for water feature; Jandy Heater BTU 400K

PICTURES OF POOL BUILD: http://www.flickr.com/photos/98595901@N ... 864595916/

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Wet Edge Primera Stone - Tahoe Coast - just got done!!

cool, but a bit hard to see with the lighting.

Can you take some today with the sun out? Should be a warm one.

3. Back To Top    #3

Yes, daylight pictures would be awesome!

Congrats on getting (nearly) finished!
    38'x24' freeform IG gunite, 26k gallons, 3.5' - 7'
    8t Moss rock waterfall with gunite slide
    SWCG, 2 x 2.7hp Hayward Tristar pumps, booster pump, 425 sqft cartridge, 400,000 BTU heater, Polaris Black Max 280, ProLogic PS8 & Aquapod

4. Back To Top    #4

Looks great! Congrats! I look forward to seeing some more pictures too.
    Build is Done!: 18'x40' diving pool, depth 3'6" x 9', 104' perimeter, ~24k gallons, spa (6 jets), raised wall (3 scuppers), tanning ledge, Pentair IntelliFlo 3050 VS+SVRS, Pentair Clean & Clear 520 cartridge filter, Pentair MasterTemp 400 BTU heater, Polaris QT 1.5 HP blower, Pentair Intellichlor IC60 SWG, IntelliBrite 5G lights, Pentair EasyTouch 8 with Screenlogic2, 504 sq ft Roman Slate textured deck, Aqua Blue StoneScapes finish

5. Back To Top    #5

In your pics, it looks like there are two colors of Sundek. Looks like the tan is Indian Wheat. What about the other one that looks more gray? Maybe it's just the sun. Did you use aggregate as well?

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas Kid View Post
    cool, but a bit hard to see with the lighting.

Can you take some today with the sun out? Should be a warm one.
    I took some more pictures....

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, everyone! I love it. I took some more pictures (link is in my signature).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Minniemousemom View Post
    In your pics, it looks like there are two colors of Sundek. Looks like the tan is Indian Wheat. What about the other one that looks more gray? Maybe it's just the sun. Did you use aggregate as well?
    Yes, I got the aggregate effect - The base color is Indian Wheat with bone white and Mission tan speckles. I really like it!
    Inground Free Form 20' X 40'; Intellachlor salt system; 8' Super Spa (raised 18"); 18" raised beam with water feature (2- 24" scuppers); 4' bench under scuppers; 7' x 14' tanning ledge with 6" water depth; 2- 3' benches with 18" water depth; Premier In-Floor Cleaning System; Fantastico Travertine coping, tiles, and stacked stone; Sundek decking with travertine inlays; Wet Edge Tahoe Coast ; Aqua Link Electronic Control; Jandy 2HP Stealth Pump for pool; 1.5 HP Jandy pump for water feature; Jandy Heater BTU 400K

7. Back To Top    #7

The photos are just amazing. I am curious, do you have LED lights? Are they starting your salt cell now or in 30 days?

We went to Home Depot today. They are beginning to get in their trees / shrubs etc. Are you guys going to landscape yourselves or have it done?

I am so happy for you.
    Pearland, TX build ongoing. Freeform pool with Spa. Estimate finish 1st week March, 2014
    Dimensions 37 x 24 x 17 feet. Spa is 8ft round. Approx. 20,000 gallons.
    Variable speed Jandy pump, Jandy Cartridge filter. Aqua pure salt water system. Polaris 280 (black) 3 LED Lights: 2 pool, one Spa.
    Pebblesheen. Blue Granite. Travertine decking and coping.

8. Back To Top    #8

Very pretty!
    Finally Done! - 21x34 IG, SWCG, depth - 3.6 - 4.6 - 6.6, Pentair IntelliFlow 3050 vs+svrs, 60 sq ft Pentair DE Filter, 400k BTU Heater, Polaris 280 w/.75 hp booster pump, Pentair EasyTouch wireless, 38 sq ft raised spa, wet edge Barbados quartz finish - ODK w/36 in Napoleon grill

9. Back To Top    #9

Quote Originally Posted by Readyforapool View Post
    Very pretty!
    Thank you!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by appleguy711 View Post
    The photos are just amazing. I am curious, do you have LED lights? Are they starting your salt cell now or in 30 days?

We went to Home Depot today. They are beginning to get in their trees / shrubs etc. Are you guys going to landscape yourselves or have it done?

I am so happy for you.
    Yes, we have 2 LED lights in the pool and 1 in the spa. Salt cell will start in about 30 days. We're going to do some landscaping and have some other parts done professionally. They really made a mess and we need lots of sod.

2 out of 3 kids jumped in tonight. Brrrr!!! LOL

10. Back To Top    #10

I hear that! I'm not sure my yard will ever look good again. Did your builder include sod in your contract? Mine only covered two pallets, so we had to pay for two more and could probably use at least one more. Both front and back were torn up and at one point I had four trucks parked in the yard at one time for several days.
    Finally Done! - 21x34 IG, SWCG, depth - 3.6 - 4.6 - 6.6, Pentair IntelliFlow 3050 vs+svrs, 60 sq ft Pentair DE Filter, 400k BTU Heater, Polaris 280 w/.75 hp booster pump, Pentair EasyTouch wireless, 38 sq ft raised spa, wet edge Barbados quartz finish - ODK w/36 in Napoleon grill

11. Back To Top    #11

Nope- no sod in the contract. Just hired a guy. He says we need 2 pallets. He's also fixing our sprinkler and making some flower beds...
    Lots of hidden fees when building a pool...,

12. Back To Top    #12

May want to wait and plant sod in a few more weeks if using Bermuda....

BTW, love the color. I think we're going dark as well.