Who is ready for spring ?

Ugh! Can't wait for it to be like that here.. I won't complain too much...we are making somewhat of a slow progress here.. the first project of spring is tearing down our chain-link fence and putting up the privacy fence..and the installer will finally be out this week to do that..baby steps... :eek:

We've already had a couple nice enough weekends to tear out all unwanted landscaping around the house except the back yard/pool area. We are going back with a much simpler layout I will post in back yard thread for that.

It's been beautiful on the weekends lately but rainy off and on for a few months. We've had 2 saturdays of 70+ temps the past few weekends. Been doing landscaping and grabbing some slight sun burn! And once I get my CYA down, the pool will be considered "ready" for some swimmers. Truely waiting on water temps to get in the high 70s..which will be months still DANGIT

I got the windows open....finally getting to air the house out. Supposed to be 80 deg today. I think spring has finally arrived.....YAHOOO

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Here in Southwest Virginia, we have had a crazy March! Highs in the 70's and then the next day, it snows! Right now, water temp is 50..... Waiting for more consistently warm days. Winter, GO AWAY!!!!

I have not checked the pool temperature in a couple of days, but it was back up to being in the low 70's last weekend, right where it was 3 weeks ago before all these repeated cool snaps started hitting again.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.