Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Leaf net cover

1. Back To Top    #1

Pelzer,South Carolina

Leaf net cover

Hello, I am looking forward to spring and will be needing a leaf net because I want to remove winter cover before the squiggles start to fall off the trees around pool. Since this will be my first spring with pool and I am not for sure how many could make way into pool but they are bad always. Could you please give me some ideas on a good sturdy net, thanks
    27' Swim n Play Mystic II 52" Extruded Resin 17,200 gallons
    Hayward E series high rate sand pump
    Hayward wide mouth skimmer
    Saltron Retro SWG
    Hayward Aqua Critter

2. Back To Top    #2
    Elverson Pa.

Re: Leaf net cover

I have a artic armor leaf net cover for mine. It has a fine mesh to keep out very small leaves and such.

It works great for me. A quick google search will give you lots of results. Got mine on eBay. I think it was like 68 bucks and some change when I got it.
    24'x54" AG Morada RTR (by wilbar) 13'500 gal. Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1hp 2 speed. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE filter.

3. Back To Top    #3
    NE Florida

Re: Leaf net cover

Thank you both. For the question and the answer. I have NO trees but my neighbors on 3 sides have trees and so it seems I get ALL their leaves in my pool! I'll be looking for one of these nets!
    Angie M.
    AG, 26' x 52" Intex Ultra Frame, vinyl, 14667 gal. And LOVING it!!! Hayward S15922S 1HP, 2SP pump and Hayward S220T Sand Filter. Hard plumbed with PVC, added second return, intex SWG, Hydro Pool widemouth skimmer. Set up in May 2012!
    N.E. Florida. TF100 - Best investment EVER! (Well, for the pool anyway)