PebbleSheen / Mini Pebble Installer in Ventura/L.A. County

ybz

Aug 18, 2013
Our pool is progressing along and it's time for pebble...

We want to go with Beadcrete for the spa and pebble-sheen for the pool... It seems to me the mini-pebble and pebble-sheen are similar... (Comments ???)...

Can anyone recommend or share experiences with pebble installers in this area.... The ones we met all seem like nice guys, but its hard to tell who would do a great job. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time.

the spa and pool are separate from one another, so I don't see why they would have to be the same... beadcrete is just too pricy to do the whole pool (for me), and it would be nice to have the nice smooth surface for the spa where i'll be mostly sitting...

thought???

thanks,

ybz

Actually, it's pretty common to choose a smoother surface for the spa. They do it for different colors in the pool too, such as beach entries where they want a sandy look.

Any good reputable builder/finisher should be willing to accommodate you on that.

If not, I would keep looking until you find one.

I'm an owner builder... Every pebble applicator we met was MORE than willing to do whatever color wherever we wanted... But, which pebble company to use???

Also, is pebble-sheen brand better than mini-pebble?

Any input would be great... Also any experience with a southern California (Ventura/L.A. County) would be appreciated.

Thanks

Contact PT, and have them put you in touch with your area Representative. They will have good suggestions on who, or who not to use.

If those are both PT options...I think so, and if that's the case, no diifference in quality, just texture.

Sorry, no help on suggestions being from Texas.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.