North Texas landscaping ideas needed

yes, was not sure if you used some sort of edging to seperate. Do you have run away pine bark when it rains?

The nuggets seem to stay put. The landscape bed is on a slope away from the pool. I put the rock next to the pool to try and keep the nuggets from blowing into the pool. So far so good.

I live in Maryland and I have 2 windmill palms that I have planted outside and they came right back after last year's winter which was below zero and very harsh. You won't have any problems with your windmill palms. I put a small wire mesh around my trunks about 1' out and add mulch and then wrap with plastic during the winter to keep them from dieing. Had them for 3 years without issue.

I found these red plants - they're called firecracker fountain grass at Calloways's and have fallen in love with them

Hey Readyforapool , How well has the firecracker fountain grass grown for you? I saw some at Lowe's and was thinking about planting some in our bowls for next year.

Omg! I love it, definitely recommend it. It has done well in the heat, hasn't faded in the full sun all day - I put three in the planter, should have only planted two but I'm in for instant gratification! The wind is from the south most of the time and has pushed one over a bit because they are so big. I really like the euphorbia in front of it as well, tiny stems and tiny white flowers but also is a champ in the heat and full sun - pretty delicate though if touched, so I wouldn't plant it near walkways and volley balls etc, could break off the stems.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.