WOW Big Changes New Look!

DebbieO

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 20, 2011
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Been away for awhile. Been working 50 hour weeks since Sept. and closed the pool late but crystal clear. Sure hope it opens that way, too. So, when did the new look occur? I have been searching around the forums and posts to try to get a better handle on using the new site. Please forgive me if I missed a big announcement. Sure am glad I found you though--had to use a search. Because of this brutal cold and way too much snow I am really looking forward to pool season. Better spend these cold days getting familiar with the new site. Looks GREAT though!

Also, to any dog lovers who have a Page-A-Day Dog 2014 desk calendar--my dogs made it! They are on March 7th. Yep, I am unashamedly tooting my own horn!

Hi, congrats on the calendar dogs! We rolled out the new look about a week ago, on January 27th. It takes a little getting used to but it is a much needed upgrade from our previous site software. Have fun re-discovering the site!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.