PVB Valve

Sep 4, 2013
Need some help. Our water district came out and inspected the pvb valve for our auto fill line. They said that the pvb valve would not support the auto fill line or the back flow. My PB installed this, and obviously it is wrong! So does anyone know what I need on this line or the size pvb I need?

Thanks for the help. I am clueless when it comes to this type of valve.

I am not sure what they mean "will not support it"? There is generally very little flow through an auto fill that should just be used to maintain the pool level.

Sounds like you need to talk to the builder and inspector to find out what needs to be changed.

So I figured out it is not a pvb valve it is an anti siphon valve with 150 psi connected to the auto fill line. Can someone tell me why this would not meet standards for the water district? Tried calling the water district and the inspector won't call me back:mad: Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.