Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Patio/Furniture Stores / Sources (in North Dallas)

1. Back To Top    #1

Patio/Furniture Stores / Sources (in North Dallas)

Are there some popular stores or sources (even online) for good patio, pool, or outdoor furniture that you would recommend? Just beginning to research and am interested in good places to buy as well as any advice you have for quality furniture that will hold up to the elements.

Thanks in advance!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Patio/Furniture Stores / Sources (in North Dallas)

Boy, I sure don't know, but we have a bunch of DFW members around, so maybe they can make a suggestion.

Welcome to the forum.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

3. Back To Top    #3

This is the place I used. I have about $15K worth of furniture and pool lounges waiting in a storage unit for my pool and outdoor eating and recreational areas to be done.

http://www.frontgate.com/outdoor-furniture/

4. Back To Top    #4

Thanks so far. We've checked out Frontgate. Lots of nice stuff. But was hoping to find something a little cheaper. But don't want something that is going to fall apart after a couple summers...

5. Back To Top    #5

I'm also looking in the DFW area - we've been to the usual Home Depot and Lowe's but also checked Chair King Outdoor and Casual Living. Just got an ad in the paper this morning that Hemisphere's also has patio furniture so may have to check them out. This stuff is so expensive! So far, I liked the selection at Casual Living the best, seemed to be the best quality for the price. We are all really tall so that adds a challenge trying to find furniture that's not too low to the ground. Good luck, let me know if you find any other places!
    Finally Done! - 21x34 IG, SWCG, depth - 3.6 - 4.6 - 6.6, Pentair IntelliFlow 3050 vs+svrs, 60 sq ft Pentair DE Filter, 400k BTU Heater, Polaris 280 w/.75 hp booster pump, Pentair EasyTouch wireless, 38 sq ft raised spa, wet edge Barbados quartz finish - ODK w/36 in Napoleon grill