Question about valves...

Feb 2, 2014
Hello everyone,

I just recently bought a house with a pool. The pool was built in 2007. Other than the type of surface(gunite) and a very few basic things(how to vacuum, clean and shock the pool), I am fairly clueless.

Attached is a picture of the valves. My question is, what valves need to be turned in what direction in order for the heater to do its job in the pool and spa? In addition, all the pool returns in this particular pool are above water and act as a fountain. There are three, one is a beach bubbler thing and the other two shoot out from one side. Not sure is that really is necessary, but I was told by a guy that it was unusual to not have any under the water level.

One of the actuators motors is broken, a tech has ordered the part and will fix that next week, but as of now is manual. It is for the spa main drain.

Attachments

• pumps.jpg
    pumps.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 34
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.