Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Trampoline Cover for gunite pool

1. Back To Top    #1
    northville Michigan

Smile Trampoline Cover for gunite pool

Hello Everyone, I am in design phase for our pool. I live in Michigan, on one side of the pool (Roman Style) there will be a wall just past the coping. Will I still be able to install the trampoline pool cover with anchors? all the website/pictures show trampoline pools on flat pools. Any advise is appreciated. thanks all

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Trampoline Cover for gunite pool

Sorry, I don't understand what you are getting at...

You want a trampoline for a pool cover?
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    TF-100 Test Kit, ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Flagstone, 36"SF, Pentair VS Pump, EasyTouch W/Remote, Rheem 400KBTU Htr

3. Back To Top    #3

SpringHill FL

I believe he is refering to a safety net cover as they bear a striking resemblance to a trampoline
    15x30 gunite 18k gallons Hayward star clear plus 120sqft cart

4. Back To Top    #4
    SouthWest Alabama

If you are referring to the safety cover, then yes there are ways to anchor it to a wall, waterfall, etc..
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

5. Back To Top    #5

Houston TX 77064

I have a safety mesh cover - custom due to installed ladder. Any of the mesh manufactures can design anything with secure installation for safety and protection. It can be expensive, but well worth it, be careful of incorrect installation voids warranty, too.
    13200 gal, IG, plaster, built 1985, replastered 2012, Mytilus MA-90C cartridge filter, Premier Pump 475V-10 1 HP (455AB parts), AO Smith Magnetek Keyed Shaft 56C 1 HP Pool Motor B122, (manual clean/brush/test with Taylor K-2006, TFP since 2012) in Houston TX