Hydrazzo French Gray - Anyone?

Oct 3, 2012
Hi there- We're nearing the end of our pool project and I hope to post photos of the process soon but for now I have a question. We had originally selected Hydrazzo French Gray for our plaster based on photos and samples. Now our builder is saying that it will read green, which we don't want. There are no pools in our area that we can visit and we have a call in to the regional Hydrazzo rep. Does anyone out there happen to have Hydrazzo French Gray? Photos? Does it show green or blue? I know it depends, but I haven't seen any photo of it that reads green. Thanks!

Agreed. Any gray plaster I've seen creates blue pool water not green (note that it will likely look green at the beginning before the filtration is on).

Thank you for your replies! The pool is filling now so it's all over but the cryin'. I do hope to post photos of the process in the near future. We used a highly recommended builder and I think we were just one of those projects where nothing goes the way it's supposed to. They have done their best to make things right along the way, but the process has taken significantly more involvement from us than we anticipated.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.