bigfoot04

Jan 15, 2014
Kingsland, GA
New member and owner of a outdoor pool in southeast ga. No screen enclosure and seems to be in decent shape from what I can see. There is some staining (looks like rust) from leaves I assume. It has a cartridge filter and a flowtech 1hp pump. One skimmer, one main drain, and three jets that return the water. It looks like it might be plumbed for a vacume but there is not one. It's a regular chlorine pool. I am an avid DIY kind of person cause I do not like to pay for something I can do myself, I like learning along the way and saving money at the same time. Looking forward to new adventures.

Welcome to TFP!

If you like to save money by DIY, you'll love it here. Not only is our method cheaper, it works much better than following pool store advice and takes less effort. The elusive Win-Win-Win!

I spend as much time going to get my drink out of the fridge most days as I spend on my pool.

Welcome Bigfoot!

Sounds like you came to the right place. We are DIY on the chemistry end for sure. The best thing we have to offer is knowledge and it won't cost you a dime. In the end, it will be the most valuable tool you will have.