SW PA
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
My husband and I are about to welcome a new addition to the family this Friday. We have been wanting a new baby for a while and life just got in the way, especially this past summer with his motorcycle accident. He has been doing very well with recovery. He goes for his last neuro apt in February. So here he is, our new baby boxer, Jesse James!

Hubby is sooooo excited about him! We have a 5 year old boxer named Mum and a 2.5 year old German Rottweiler named Boo. We'll definitely have a full house with the new baby. :mrgreen:

Thanks Jeff!

(think I better go mosey on off to the settings and fix the time because I wish it were 9:36 am! :mrgreen: )

That's better!

He is very sweet Butterfly! So scrumptious! The whole litter was just delicious! 8 in all. I wanted to get in their pen and just lay down with all those lil baby boxer egg heads and surround myself with pure love! :mrgreen:

What breed are you looking into Bo? We are a Boxer and Rottweiler house hold. :mrgreen:

We are looking primarily at short-hair mixed breeds. Our previous dog that we lost over the holidays was an AmStaff/Shepherd mix. She was a few months shy of 14 years and never knew a stranger. The house was eerily quiet this holiday season and it felt strange to do the usual holiday cooking/roasting without having "daddy's taste tester" there. She will be a tough act to follow, but we are now getting to the point where we are looking again. We do have our eyes on a few foster dogs (one of which is an AmStaff/Boxer mix).

He already runs it pragmatic! lol He was sassing the Rottweiler this evening and wore himself completely out! He's a character I tell ya! :mrgreen:

Bo, sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is. Lost my Casey in 2011 at 14. She was my bestie, no lie.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Oh wow... Indy is just gorgeous! How old is he?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.