One more minor issue I have found:

Titles are being truncated in "New Posts"

For examples

"Pump and filter for a new 24 ft above ground"

reads as

"Pump and filter for a new 24 ft above"

in New Posts search

Ike

p.s. this seems to be an effect of screen width and font size, along with proportional sizing of the columns, it happens even at full screen view with default font size on my notebook computer

One more for you,

Sometimes "New Post" is the left most option to click at the upper left, other times it is "Activity Stream" and "New Post" is the second one

- - - Updated - - -

Also views in new post seem to be off, there is one that I have replied to a few minutes ago that shows views 0, unless it is 0 views for my reply and not a view count for the thread

One more, I just went to the home page, along the left side I see the contents for Pool School, to the right of that I see a break and TFP Home Page with a large amount of white space below, also scrolling is jerky as long as that white space is visible. Should I be seeing something there?

The white space is the slideshow, which uses Adobe Flash Player. Depending on your setup you might not see the slideshow or it might take a while to load. Below there is some text, which should appear regardless.

That is probably it, this computer is running an old 10.X copy of Flash, I guess I need to figure out why and fix it, but I also need to install that larger hard drive I bought for it a few months ago.....

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.