Dedicated suction line

G

We just moved into a new house with a pool. It has a dedicated suction line for a pool cleaner but the stub is not hooked up at the pump. The drain and skimmer are hooked up to the pump with a 3 way jandy valve. Should I run another valve off of the skimmer side or the drain side. Thank you for your help in advance.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 42
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 41
So are you trying to hook up the dedicated vac line? I would make sure that it dosent have a crack in the line. It was taken out for a reason. May try pressure testing it before you go through the trouble of re-plumbing

I see what u mean but since they are already there and the old owner left a new jandy 3 way valve in the garage I was hoping to work with what I have considering each valve is about $50 each. I promise you I am not as cheap as I sound.LOL

Yes between the 3 way valve and the intake of the pump. If you could T off between there and put a ball valve where you could shut the vac line on and off. I think that would be the best way.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.