Negative Edge Plumbing Questions-Do I Need 2 Separate System

cnfins

Jan 23, 2014
Split post from original location in 5-year old thread and started new topic here - BoDarville, TFP Moderator

Hi, I have more of same questions re: plumbing for the negative edge with plans for a 17x21 pool, 10x10 spa, and the 17 ft. length is the negative edge.
I was planning to use the 3 h.p. pump,the 3" pipe and the holding tank over by the pump for water from the trough, and wondered about the separate filter needed for this method of plumbing the - edge.
could you also repeat/clarify the amount of drains in the trough and the main pool, and that the 3" pipe recommendation is not only for the negative edge circulation, but the whole pool? I was looking at it like 2 separate systems. Any input would be great!

Re: Negative Edge Plumbing Questions-Do I Need 2 Separate Sy

Welcome to TFP!

Sorry I cant answer, but we have some folks who likely can. Maybe a bump will get it answered for you. Soon the site will be down until Monday for an upgrade. :bump:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.