Pool builders Frisco Tx

Hi Friscomom....I used Venture and was very pleased. They came highly recommended from a friend who had built 2 different pools with them. My pool was completely done in less than a month, which doesn't seem to be the norm at all, from what i've seen. I had gotten other estimates (Foley, Goelke) but i chose Venture, based on design. My pool has been trouble-free since completion. Fingers crossed that it stays that way. :)
Hope this helps and good luck!

We got bids from Foley, Gold Medal, Masterpiece, and Riverbend Sandler. We narrowed it down to Gold Medal and RBS, and ultimately went with RBS. We really liked both companies (Jenny at GM and Sean at RBS), but my BIL and SIL have a RBS pool that they've loved for 6-7 years. We have had a very good experience.

We got bids from Hauk, Southernwind, and Riverbend Sandler. We had a pool by Riverbend that we built 15-20 years ago. They did great and we have nothing bad to say - it was a great experience and a great pool. This time, though, we are going with Southernwind. We liked their design better and the sales/design process has been great. Plus, I kind of like the idea of a smaller builder this time (though they've been around for 30 years, so they are stable).

PM me if you call Southernwind and I can give you the name of our Design Consultant to ask for...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.