New Pool - Pearland TX

Nov 13, 2013
Pearland, TX
Well after interviewing multiple pool builders we have finally decided to take the plunge. We are still awaiting financing (should know something this week) Hope to be digging in February/March.

18' X 34'
873 sq ft of sun deck (331 existing patio)
12" raised wall 18" raised wall in the middle
3 stone suppers
6.5' X 12' tanning ledge with 2 bubblers

More pics to follow as construction follows.

Congrats on moving forward!
Design looks great and looks like you have a nice large lot too.

Your yard shape is actually very similar to mine (but flipped) with a similar easement.

Look forward to seeing your progress pictures!

:wave:

And so it begins! PB will be out tomorrow to mark up pool layout. They marked utilities today.
a7u4ajup.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks mrcarcrazy and spj318ti.

Spj318ti - I had to to call my HOA several times to "sweet" talk them into pushing my apporval through. It took 2 weeks. City permits are usually approved in about 4-5 days.

Also during the ending of my dig this Saturday the bobcat machine cut my AT&T line to my house knocking out my TV, INTERNET and PHONE. I had to call and a service tech came out the same day to restore service, he placed a temporary line which they will bury once pool is built. So far this has been the only setback.

Along the route the bobcat used to access the backyard and front of the house the grass is all tore up and muddy. I was expecting this but to see it actually done I only saw dollar signs for the sod I will have to replace.

I still cannot believe we are building a pool, it seems surreal.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.