Why not make PoolMath an App?

Due to where I live having poor phone reception and sometimes intermittent internet, I've saved the pool calc and pool math webpages locally. I have them on computers and phone, I just open the file with my browser on the computer or file manager on the phone if I don't have a connection.

You can set your own goals for it. I have put the goals set here. It has a list of options of the bleach percentages and other chemical used here. I first knew about the bbb method using the drop down options, although I didn't know it was a named method. I just though it was worth mentioning since everyone was an app and spreadsheet to keep track.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Is there really no secret sauce in the caclulations, meaning one app won't really, or shouldn't, differ in terms of what you are adding? Assuming the app has the different settings like Pool Math for bleach concentrations and stuff, it may fit the bill on the phones. I still like PoolMath though, so you can see everything.

Are the calculations used available - I could likely figure them out by playing around?

I would actually like to create a version of this that uses Excel and I could then have a user-form that is easy to populate, it could store my settings and keep a record with each date that I test or adjust the pool water.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.