Hi from Nigeria!!!

ermish

LifeTime Supporter
Oct 23, 2013
Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Hello everyone,
I've been a TFP "addict" for a couple of months now and its been a wonderful learning experience for me. I'm about to start building my first house and I've been ordered by DW to make sure there's a pool in there somewhere - temperatures here have been in the high 30's (celsius) so you can probably understand why :).

It might not seem like much to a lot of you guys with ready supplies just a phone call away, but there are not too many pool companies here. A lot of the suppliers in the US/Canada/UK are wary of doing business with a Nigerian and rightly so. Currently, I need to use a proxy service to buy stuff (very expensive) and ship them down here (very very expensive) but nonetheless, I've been able to buy stuff I'll need for the shell - hayward duraniche, waterway inlets, main drains & skimmers, cinderella aluminium coping

I'm planning for a ~15k gal vinyl liner pool in a concrete shell and hopefully, I'll start a thread on TFP once we begin actual construction.

Thanks to everyone for the help so far and hope to continue to benefit from your expertise.

Adem.