Choosing New Liner Pattern/Color

Jan 20, 2014
I am replacing my vinyl liner and never imagined I would be so confused. I live on a hillside with trees and a pond below. I want a deep natural look. Nothing beachy. Tired of the big bright blue pond. lol
Everyone says go with "Sandstone" but I think I want more of a smokey blue black or deep lagoon color. My builder has the following 4 samples but no pics.
Any pics of Vynall Bronze Travertine, The Vinyl Works Seabrook, Quartzite or Black Granite?
I have white steps and coping but not changing. Help!!! :D

I'm looking for installed liner pics.

Love the black! I actually registered with the site to see your pics because non members can not see them. :)
My only fear is my Polaris rubbing away the black and causing white spots as I have seen others post as a downside. I think the color is perfect for my landscape but still somewhat hesitant as I do plan to sell the home in a few years.

Tessieup said:
I'm looking for installed liner pics.

Love the black! I actually registered with the site to see your pics because non members can not see them. :)
My only fear is my Polaris rubbing away the black and causing white spots as I have seen others post as a downside. I think the color is perfect for my landscape but still somewhat hesitant as I do plan to sell the home in a few years.

I cannot speak to that issue as we are only 1 season into it but I would think if the Polaris is constantly moving and not hung up on something, spinning its wheels, then it should not be an issue. I guess time will tell. If you are going to sell in a few years you may want to go with something that appeals to everybody, like when they say to paint a room neutral and not pink when trying to sell... Good luck in whatever you choose though!

I made a decision! I went with the black granite!!!
I know I will get the deep natural look I want instead of something too bright. This is my current liner. Will post a again when the new one is installed. Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 558

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Everyone is still waiting for pics! Perhaps what I am most interested in is whether the darker liner made a significant difference in water temperature! We are at the point where we must replace our liner this year, and have considered something dark to help with water temperature and perhaps lengthen our swimming season. Our pool gets 12+ hours of sun every day (barring any clouds)!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.