Best PB in Central AR?

Lo

Jan 19, 2014
Hello, my name is Leslie! My husband and I are having an inground pool installed this year. Wondering if anyone has suggestions on PB's? What standard quotes might be on a 20x40 rectangular?

Welcome to TFP.

I wish you luck, but it's hard to get recommendations and especially so if you don't narrow down your location a little closer. Maybe someone that's had a pool built in your area will read this and offer some advice.

We have decided to go with Aloha Pools. We would like to have an electric heat pump but, they want 4500 and that doesn't include the electrician. I think we can install ourselves aftermarket cheaper than that. It's a 20x40 rectangle 33,000 gallons. Any recommendations?

If you have not signed a contract yet you might consider getting a quote from Rick Seawright on the pool. He does excellent work. I can pm you his number if you are interested.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.