Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Best PB in Central AR?

1. Back To Top    #1

Best PB in Central AR?

Hello, my name is Leslie! My husband and I are having an inground pool installed this year. Wondering if anyone has suggestions on PB's? What standard quotes might be on a 20x40 rectangular?

2. Back To Top    #2
    SouthWest Alabama

Re: Best PB in Central AR?

Welcome to TFP.

I wish you luck, but it's hard to get recommendations and especially so if you don't narrow down your location a little closer. Maybe someone that's had a pool built in your area will read this and offer some advice.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

We have decided to go with Aloha Pools. We would like to have an electric heat pump but, they want 4500 and that doesn't include the electrician. I think we can install ourselves aftermarket cheaper than that. It's a 20x40 rectangle 33,000 gallons. Any recommendations?

4. Back To Top    #4

If you have not signed a contract yet you might consider getting a quote from Rick Seawright on the pool. He does excellent work. I can pm you his number if you are interested.
    18' x 36' saltwater inground vinyl pool

5. Back To Top    #5

We already signed a contract with Aloha, we are scheduled for our 1st of 4 payments today. Thanks