Which infloor pop ups go where?

Dec 13, 2013
Mesa, AZ
Well, I think I may have screwed up.

I have a six zone/14 head pop up infloor cleaning system. After repairing broken T-valves considerable debris fell into the system.

It was clear that the debris was clogging the pop ups so (here's where I messed up), I took all the pop ups out at once instead of one at a time. Five of the 14 have small orifices and 9 large. Now I don't know which ones go where and don't have a pool builders diagram to help me figure this out.

Hoping someone has a solution to this issue.

SCCS said:
On my setup the smaller orifice are in the steps area and the larger ones go in the main body of the pool. Kinda like starting small at the top and getting bigger going down hill to the main drain.

Hmm. Pool bottom has eight pop ups and I have 9 with large holes. My steps have 5 pop ups and I have a bench at far end of the pool with one popup that sits 18-24 in lower than the pool surface.

If you need more info I'll diagram post pictures.

Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.