Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Help me dress up my pool area...

1. Back To Top    #1

Help me dress up my pool area...

I want to dress up my pool area for more of a party type atmosphere. I do have an awesome patio bar and a nice big palm (ok, fern) that we put out by the pool in the summer but I'd like to add some more things to make the area more "interesting".

I bought a garden flag "It's Five O'clock Somewhere" and I'm thinking about a big stand - up cooler to put by the bar to start. Any one have other ideas is terms of signs, artificial plants, lights or some fun party/pool related stuff to dress up my large in ground pool deck?

I'd like to see what you guys do…any and all ideas welcome...
    16 x 32 In-Ground vinyl, 21,000 Gallons, Hayward Cartridge Filter, Hayward Tiger Shark robotic cleaner, Taylor K-2006 Test Kit

2. Back To Top    #2
    SW Indiana

Re: Help me dress up my pool area...

Give us a picture of the area to start with.
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat

3. Back To Top    #3

Cypress Tx

Re: Help me dress up my pool area...

You might be able to find some outdoor Christmas lights on sale to string up - under an umbrella or pergola. You can always use any outdoor lights you already have. Tiki torches are always cheap, easy and romantic - but not under an overhead structure. You can build a small ethanol firepit if you are crafty, check out Pinterest. I recently found a ceramic chiminea on sale at Home Depot, they are starting to turn over inventory for spring. Nice wood smoke smell, and decorative.

I just snoop on google and for decorating ideas! Have fun!
    16,600 IG Gunite pool -pebble tec finish w/ spa, in-floor cleaning system, Pentaire VS filter pump w/cartridge filter.