Sealing or repealing water off stacked stone waterfall?

HX_Guy

Nov 13, 2013
The staked stone behind the waterfall is getting wet (obviously) and over time, I think it will cause it to discolor compared to the rest of the dry stone and also could have calcium/hard water build up.

What can we do to help prevent this? I was thinking either some sort of stone sealer (like would be used on travertine flooring) or how about that Never Wet stuff at Home Depot that completely repeals water? What would be a better choice...or other ideas? Thanks.

You can see what I mean here...
75.jpg

The never wet stuff I understand leaves a residue on the stone. What would be cool, but not sure how long it would last is Dupont's Rich Color enhancer stone sealer that brings out the natural color of the stone. Basically always makes it look wet. We used it in our kitchen back splash and seems to have held up good. I can post up an example of what it does if you would like.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.