DFW Concrete Contractor

Jul 17, 2013
Carrollton, TX
I'm wanting to add about 225 sqft of stamped concrete to my existing pool. I have a few questions that I'm hoping you all can help me answer.

1. Anyone have a good contractor. Google brings up hundreds and hundreds of contractors and I have no idea which ones are good.
2. Approximate price per sq ft around the dfw area?
3. How close will they be able to match color and pattern to the existing concrete?
4. Will they tie in to the existing concrete?

The dirt area between the pool and the driveway in the below pic is where we want the new concrete to go.

1. and 2. We have lot's of members from DFW/surrounding. Hopefully one can post a local suggestion and some pricing.

3. Probably very close, doubtfully perfect, that will match over time, but better to ask the contractor.

4. I'm not certain of what you mean exactly. If you mean will they make it 100% seamless in terms of appearance, I'm not sure they would be able too. Or do you mean something else like tying in with studs or something similar to the existing deck? Perhaps someone else can give you the answers you are looking for, perhaps not.

While we strive to answer everything we can pool related, there are issues like this many of us just don't know about. Also, there are few trades people who post here, so you may not get the answer you need until you speak with one.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.