Ihdoor pool (construction design methods) for walls/cielings.
I've been unable to get a direct answer from contracters engineer!
Regarding, (Wall Construction)
matierials used in constructing walls. ( listed from inside wall to extierior of wall )
1) moisture resistant mess tape & compound
2) moisture resistant 1/2" drywall board
3) 2"x6" Extierior walls 3 1/2" ( R -21) Polarfoam PF7300-Soya CCMC certified 2 lb. polyurethane
4) 5/8" plywood standard grade
5) tyvec wrap
6) single layer of tar paper not sure om grade apeared to be a quality product
7) stucco mesh & 1st application of stucco
8) 2nd finishing coat was applied with an elastimeric type of additive for moisture block
Lastly buildings HVAC system was approved & passed by engineer
Q. Will this method of biuld prevent moisture migration inside the wall cavity thus, moisture damage &
formation of molds?