New pool under construction in TN

That gunite work looks very clean. I was really impressed they locked in the walls with that first spray. I don't think we've seen that on the forum before.

Very clean looking build and it looks like you are gonna' have a great looking pool! :goodjob:

duraleigh said:
That gunite work looks very clean. I was really impressed they locked in the walls with that first spray. I don't think we've seen that on the forum before.

Very clean looking build and it looks like you are gonna' have a great looking pool! :goodjob:

Thank you Dave. I appreciate your observation.

See attached picture for PB's preparation for several days of bad weather. He did this himself.

Not much in the way of visible progress, but most of the plumbing has been completed. They had to dig the trenches by hand due to wet weather. We have to decide on a tile color in the next day or two. Pergola was stained today and looks great.

After a week or so of inactivity due to bad weather, we had a nice day on Saturday and PB crew came and started on the coping and the water feature. Back to freezing weather today, so no work done. Tried to post pictures without luck. Will try again later.

a4udyte6.jpg
usutyte4.jpg

Pool build went smoothly other than the freezing cold weather. I am a CPA, so was not around much during the build.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Very nice! what plaster did you use?
Thank you - the plaster color is medium gray.

- - - Updated - - -

How do you like those loungers? Costco right? My wife and I have been eyeing them!
They are Costco loungers and we love them so far. They were going fast at our Costco, better snatch them up!
Great looking pool and outdoors space!
Thanks - the pool build went very smoothly. The rest of the work took a long time to finish.

- - - Updated - - -

The TV is a great touch... :) Just beautiful... :)
Thank you - the TV has survived brutal cold so far. Let's see if it will make it through the heat of summer.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.