Need help getting my timer to turn pool filter on and off

Dec 27, 2013
I am trying to get the digital timer to activate and shut down the filter on my pool. I am completely lost and when I contacted the company that makes the timer (Intermatic RC2000 Series Four Function Air Switch with Timer) they responded with the following:
"You have your air switch in the wrong position. You need to be in sequence one."

I have no idea what they mean by this but I have some pictures of the filter system. Can anyone help?

I am able to set the timer's "on/off" times and the timer itself will shutoff, but the filter does not respond.

Attachments

• Slide1.jpg
    Slide1.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 46
Re: Need help getting my timer to turn pool filter on and of

Welcome to TFP.

Try pressing the air switch and see if that changes things.

The way these are typically setup, each press of the air switch switches back and forth between always on and controlled by the timer. I imagine you have it in the always on position.

Re: Need help getting my timer to turn pool filter on and of

"Try pressing the air switch and see if that changes things.

The way these are typically setup, each press of the air switch switches back and forth between always on and controlled by the timer. I imagine you have it in the always on position."

Silly question, but where is the air switch. That was the advice of the timer's manufacturer but we are not sure where that switch would be found.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.