Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Free to good home: Aqua Rite control unit

1. Back To Top    #1

Free to good home: Aqua Rite control unit

I just upgraded my pool automation system to a ProLogic that now controls the Turbo Cell directly. If anyone wants my old Aqua Rite then they are welcome to it. I would prefer pickup in the DFW area, but if you will cover shipping I can do that. It's pretty heavy so I assume shipping won't be cheap.

This unit was originally installed in August 2008 so that makes it just over 5 years old. It is still working, but my old automation system acting up led to the upgrade. This does not come with a t-cell or a flow sensor, you'll have to buy those yourself.

PM me if you're interested.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Free to good home: Aqua Rite control unit

Wow, a heck of a deal! Since this is an older unit, it will only work with the cell size it originally came with...something to pay attention to for whoever gets it.
    11,200 gal, Pebble-Tec; Tristar 2-speed 1hp - Swimclear 325 ft2 cart - SWG - A & A in-floor cleaner - Heat pump. For the poolside cooking, a Yoder Wichita and a Big Steel Keg!
    TF Test Kits -- PoolMath -- Pool School
    Make each day your masterpiece. - John Wooden

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Free to good home: Aqua Rite control unit

Thanks for the info. I didn't realize that. I have a T-CELL-15 (for up to 40kGal pools) which is the largest cell size available.