Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: iAqualink with multiple VS pumps - how do you turn them off?

1. Back To Top    #1

iAqualink with multiple VS pumps - how do you turn them off?

Hi, I've an iAqualink with 2 Intelliflo VS pumps. One is the main circulation pump, the other is the spa booster pump. The main circulation pump turns off when the system turns off 'pool mode', but there doesn't appear to be a way to turn off the booster pump w/o sending an all off command. Is there a way to send an 'off' just to that pump?

Thanks!
    28K IGP, AquaPure 1400 SWG, Inteliflow filtration, Inteliflow spa, pentair 1.5HP water feature pumps, pentair cartridge filter, 2.5 / 3" plumbing.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: iAqualink with multiple VS pumps - how do you turn them

I know nothing about automation, but this should give ya a bump and somebody will be along to help you out.
    Jeff
    24'x54" AG Morada RTR (by wilbar) 13'500 gal. Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1hp 2 speed. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE filter.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: iAqualink with multiple VS pumps - how do you turn them

Figured out how to accomplish this... in iAqualink VS pump setup assign a specific speed to an available Aux port, in my case, I assigned to same Aux as I use to control the blower relay. Now when ever that Aux port is turned on/off so is my VS pump, it automatically starts at the speed that the Aux port is assigned to.
    28K IGP, AquaPure 1400 SWG, Inteliflow filtration, Inteliflow spa, pentair 1.5HP water feature pumps, pentair cartridge filter, 2.5 / 3" plumbing.