Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Wolverine WIOS SPEAKERS

1. Back To Top    #1

Wolverine WIOS SPEAKERS

Got these as a Christmas gift from the in laws.

Anyone else got experience of these?
    First impressions are that they are remarkably good given their price point. Had no issues setting them up and looks like they might fit the bill quite nicely for a couple of seasons before I get round to putting in a proper outdoor speaker setup. Was very pleasantly surprised with their sound quality.

Will update when I've had a bit more time with them but first impressions are they might be a great entry point to an outdoor speaker setup.

Merry Christmas Y'all!
    38'x24' freeform IG gunite, 26k gallons, 3.5' - 7'
    8t Moss rock waterfall with gunite slide
    SWCG, 2 x 2.7hp Hayward Tristar pumps, booster pump, 425 sqft cartridge, 400,000 BTU heater, Polaris Black Max 280, ProLogic PS8 & Aquapod

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Wolverine WIOS SPEAKERS

I do not have the speakers, but looking at the reviews they look to have a decent rating. I know the wireless technology is growing by leaps and bounds these days. A buddy of mine bought the Jawbone and it sounded awesome for a wireless speaker.
    Approx 11K Gal. 10'X30' Semi free-form IG - 6 ' raised spa w/6 jets - 10' circle sun shelf with 1 bubbler - Waterfall - 3 / 1.5 HP pumps - Polaris 280 Cleaner - 3 Pentair Color LED Intellibrite Lights - Pentair 400K Master Temp - 2 Valve Actuators - 5 Fiberstar Mini Laminars - 1 Fiberstars 2004 Illuminator - 2 Skimmers - 6 Returns - Caribbean Blue Pebble Tech - 600+ sq ft kool decK - Auto Fill - 2 Boston Acoustics VOYA RK5 Outdoor Rock Speakers - 2 TIC Corporation TFS5CN 6.5-Inch 150-Watt Terra-Forms Rock Speakers - Apple Airport Express - 1 Awesome View.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Wolverine WIOS SPEAKERS

So far so good with them. They're not super loud (they'd be no use for a party if you wanted them for that for example) but perfectly adequate for me.
    38'x24' freeform IG gunite, 26k gallons, 3.5' - 7'
    8t Moss rock waterfall with gunite slide
    SWCG, 2 x 2.7hp Hayward Tristar pumps, booster pump, 425 sqft cartridge, 400,000 BTU heater, Polaris Black Max 280, ProLogic PS8 & Aquapod