Pics of travertine coping, tile, stacked stone... LOVE it!

Re: Pics of travertine coping, tile, stacked stone... LOVE i

We are currently interviewing with Premier also, we reside in Pearland, Texas. Can you tell me how your dealing with Premier have been so far?

The pool looks beutiful by the way!

rodog123 said:
We are currently interviewing with Premier also, we reside in Pearland, Texas. Can you tell me how your dealing with Premier have been so far?

The pool looks beutiful by the way!

Thank you!! I have really enjoyed working with Premier Pools. I used the Woodlands location (not sure it matters). The pool designer had a lot of great ideas- answered lots of questions, and was always available to talk to. The pool foreman has been great- he checks on the site and we text frequently. He also had some good ideas regarding our fence and our decking. The tile guys left quite a mess, so I'm hoping that can get cleaned up this week. Plumbing and electrical crews are scheduled to come this week.

I spoke to LOTS of companies first and I'm very happy I picked Premier. :)

What a small world.. Our designer is Scott R. with Premier! I showed him pictures of your build from the forum and he said "yup that's mine!"

We are still interviewing Pb's and really like Scott R. he tells it like it is and I appreciate his no bull approach. We were not to sure about either flagstone or travertine. After seeing your pics we are going with travertine! Could not believe the stacked stone and travertine were standard.

Thanks again for sharing your pics and I believe we are headed in the right direction for picking a pool builder. Please continue to share!

My hubby doesn't like the pebble, so we are doing sparkle quartz. I hope I picked the right color [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES].
Plumbing guys were here today, but I got home too late to check it all out.
I'll get some pics tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.