Fiberglass Pool Walls Dirty

Dec 16, 2013
We had 3 wonderfully windy days here :whoot: (So Cal) and it insisted on depositing dirt from landscaping areas around the pool. I had bilateral TKA (knee replacement) and was not able to get out there for 10 days following nature going Wizard of Oz on my yard. I vacuumed the pool into the culvert then brushed it down. The filter ran 24 hrs following the first pass. I came back to it the next day to see that the walls still had mucho dirt on them even after the brushing. It is stubborn and not readily coming off. :hammer:

I am looking to get the stuff out of the pool without having to get too abrasive. If I scrub it with the regular brush it is slowly coming off but not completely. I have had the same issue in the past but I was out there within 24 hours reviving the pool.

The deposit looks like heavy brown dust.

Thanks, Brian

BTW - first time poster and I am very pleased to make your acquaintances and I am impressed with this fine resource.

FC - 3
CC - 0.0
CYA - 30
PH 7.4

Water Temp 51f

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.