Christmas and drink

bof

May 17, 2013
Cyprus
Hello
With the Christmas upon us I would like to share a personal experience with my friends & family about drink and driving. As you may know some of us have been known to have brushes with the authorities from time to time on the way home after a "social sesh" out with friends. Well, three days ago I was out for an evening with friends and had several bottles of Budweiser, followed by some Jäger Bombs. Feeling quite jolly I still had the sense to know that I may be slightly over the limit. That's when I did something that we should always do .. I took a taxi home!! Sure enough on the way home as expected there was a police random "drink driving" stop-check point set up on the main road, as is very common at this time of year, but since it was a taxi, they waved it past. I arrived home safely without any incidents. This was a real relief and surprise because I had never driven a taxi before! I don't even know where I got it from and now that it's in my garage I don't know what the Heck to do with it!!!! :party: :cheers: :hammer:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.