Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Christmas and drink

1. Back To Top    #1

Christmas and drink

With the Christmas upon us I would like to share a personal experience with my friends & family about drink and driving. As you may know some of us have been known to have brushes with the authorities from time to time on the way home after a "social sesh" out with friends. Well, three days ago I was out for an evening with friends and had several bottles of Budweiser, followed by some Jäger Bombs. Feeling quite jolly I still had the sense to know that I may be slightly over the limit. That's when I did something that we should always do .. I took a taxi home!! Sure enough on the way home as expected there was a police random "drink driving" stop-check point set up on the main road, as is very common at this time of year, but since it was a taxi, they waved it past. I arrived home safely without any incidents. This was a real relief and surprise because I had never driven a taxi before! I don't even know where I got it from and now that it's in my garage I don't know what the **** to do with it!!!!
    Living in Cyprus
    In ground overflow pool tiled 12m X 4m 19507 Us gals 16243 Imp gals
    1 Kw motor 15 cu m per min Sand filter
    I thought I saw the light at the end of the tunnel but it was just some PERSON with a torch walking toward me.
    I started out in life with nothing and I still have most of it left.

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry
    Sebring, Florida

Re: Christmas and drink

Dave S. - Forum owner
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3
    Elverson Pa.

Good one !!
    24'x54" AG Morada RTR (by wilbar) 13'500 gal. Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1hp 2 speed. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE filter.

4. Back To Top    #4
    SW PA

I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

5. Back To Top    #5