Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Larr's pool and spa heater model help

1. Back To Top    #1

Larr's pool and spa heater model help

I took the back panel off to check for model number and spider webs and dirt etc.. I see no information panel for model number or BTU's and such. Can someone help me find this info. I want to be informed if it needs service and question that I might have to ask on here as well. I bought the house with everything installed but no manual was found.
    Thank you Everything is working great !
    Mark
    12k gal Gunite/Hayward filter C5520BH with quad 33 inch filters. 2.5 hp motor. Pool is on south side, so full sun light. Spill over spa.
    Laar's heater LT250-Low NOx Gas Fired for pool/spa 250,000 BTU. Roof mount 6 panel solar system installed east/south. TF-100 test kit. May-September 100+ degrees out side.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Larr's pool and spa heater model help

Whoooops, guess what I found...The install and operations Manuel for Model LX250-LT..250,000 BTU

Thanks anyways
    12k gal Gunite/Hayward filter C5520BH with quad 33 inch filters. 2.5 hp motor. Pool is on south side, so full sun light. Spill over spa.
    Laar's heater LT250-Low NOx Gas Fired for pool/spa 250,000 BTU. Roof mount 6 panel solar system installed east/south. TF-100 test kit. May-September 100+ degrees out side.

3. Back To Top    #3

Is there a thread on pool heater maintance . I read in the manuel something about a filter, but I'm not sure if it meant the pool filter or if the heater has a filter. It blows quite a bit of hot air out the exhaust so I'm assuming it has to draw it through some kind of filter. Please forgive the noob question .

4. Back To Top    #4

Ok, lol got it all figured out. Amazing what can happen when you read the manual or look things up on the internet !!

I enjoyed talking to myself too

5. Back To Top    #5

Not a ton of people on here during the winter months but be persistant and eventually people will come out of hibernation
    Nathan
    15x30 gunite 18k gallons Hayward star clear plus 120sqft cart