Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Wet Edge installer in Texas

1. Back To Top    #1

Wet Edge installer in Texas

Hi all,

Originally I was planning to use Pebble sheen to re-surface my pool. Things did not work out. Long story... Now I am going to use Wet Edge product instead. Just wonder if you have ever used the following two contractors. How was the experience? Thanks.

H & H Tile and Plaster of Austin
    Quattro Pool Plastering
    Lazy-L shaped pool and a spa. 22.5k gallons. Pentair VS pump. Pentair cartridge filter CCP520. STA-Rite SR400NA heater (400K BTU). Leuder limestone coping. Pebble sheen (blue granite) Wooden deck.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Wet Edge installer in Texas

I have spoken with Billy at H&H, as he does a fair amount of work here in Midland. I would use him but my builder has his own crew and I am using CLI. I know that Billy does some very high end work down there. Don't know anything about Quattro.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

3. Back To Top    #3

Have you talked to Wet Edge? They recommended an installer for me and it worked out great.
    Built in 1957 44,000 gallon in-ground, Wet Edge Primera Stone in Sky Blue, Intelliflo VF Pump, 600 lb. Pentair Triton II TR-100 Sand Filter, CircuPool RG 60 Plus SWG, TF-100 test kit
    If TFP has helped you, please click to SUPPORT TFP!

4. Back To Top    #4

+1 to what Robbie said.

If you speak with Scott, the Texas rep for W.E., he will point you in a good direction. I did have his number, but have since deleted it. If you call Wet Edge they will give it to you and it will be worth the effort, Scott is a very nice guy.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:

5. Back To Top    #5

These are two contacts I got from Scott. Just wondering if anyone actually has used them. I found some reviews on H&H but nothing on Quattro.
    Lazy-L shaped pool and a spa. 22.5k gallons. Pentair VS pump. Pentair cartridge filter CCP520. STA-Rite SR400NA heater (400K BTU). Leuder limestone coping. Pebble sheen (blue granite) Wooden deck.

6. Back To Top    #6

Ask the plaster companies if they can take you to see some of their other work. My plasterer asked if our pool could be used as a reference for potential customers.
    Built in 1957 44,000 gallon in-ground, Wet Edge Primera Stone in Sky Blue, Intelliflo VF Pump, 600 lb. Pentair Triton II TR-100 Sand Filter, CircuPool RG 60 Plus SWG, TF-100 test kit
    If TFP has helped you, please click to SUPPORT TFP!

7. Back To Top    #7

There is another elite Pool Builder in Austin who calls himself the Swimming man. He builds very unusual and expensive pools for high end clients. He uses H&H on some pools and you can find them on Billy's site as well as the Swimming Man's site. Look them up and you'll be able to see some of the work they do.

I also +1 what Robbie said. There is nothing like seeing the work in person. I've still been looking at finishes of the builder I selected, but I'm satisfied he will do well with the type of finish we chose. I've seen four or five completed pools, and the finish has been good in all of them.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links: