Liquidator Rate of feed

Mar 10, 2013
Question,
Been a week know with the LQ installed and maxed out on the dial. My FC continues to be 4.5 PPM. Will it not increase my ppm over time. I have watched it and it looks like it is working properly. I thought I could raise the FC but maybe I'm wrong. Seems to be maintaining. Also looks like the bleach level has not changed.

Also forgot to mention I have a variable speed pump and at low setting the flow meter us at 3 but when the pump sits at my higher RPM setting its above 5. It runs for 4 hrs on low the 3 hrs on high.

Of course, you could be consuming excess FC by having algae in your pool. You don't say where you live (water temp) but that possibility exists.

Repeating the above post, what FC are you trying to maintain and what is your current CYA?

The liquidator should be easily able to over-chlorinate your pool.

An OCLT probably will report an overnight loss of FC. If it doesn't, I don't think your liquidator is performing as it should.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.