which size filter for my pump?

Generally filter size is based on 2 things: 1. the Pool Size and 2. the Pump Size.
So, we need more information.

Please add your pool details to your signature and location to your profile as described HERE as it will help us help you.

What kind of filter are you looking for?
How long is your pool open? ... meaning do you winterize and shut it down?

OK, so that is about 10k gallons which would only required around an 18" sand filter, but you have a bigger pump, so you likely should go at least a little bigger.

Why not just use your existing 24" filter?

my existing 24" is causing issues. There's sand in the pool, just not doing well, tried everything, treated algae but it wasn't algae, it's sand. If broken lateral, not worth fixing. Getting the tech to arrive here, him looking at it, replacing lats, new sand, just not worth it. I'm planning on running the 24" until something major causes me to replace it, at present it's not too major(sand issue), will run it like this as long as i can.
So, the pump in the link is okay???

Tried everything? .... So you have taken all the sand out of the filter and inspected the laterals? Why not just fix it yourself? You checked the spider gasket as well?

Anyway, if you just want to replace it, then the link should be fine since it is basically the same size as what you have.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.