Plaster/tile contractors in DFW

sammm

LifeTime Supporter
May 10, 2007
F-V, NC
We're planning on a pool renovation this winter. (Tile, coping, interior finish)

Has anyone here dealt with H&H Tile & Plastering in Ft. Worth or Classic Tile & Plaster in Grapevine?

Any other recommendations are welcomed! :cheers:

Romo's Plastering. The work they did is fantastic, they were highly recommended by Wet Edge. I also know they do work for Pool Environments, which is probably the premier PB in the metroplex.

Hey RobieH, are you still happy with the work from Romos replastering? I'm about to hire him and another plastering company says he uses cheap glue bond on his plaster. I like his price and a friend with a local pool builder recommended him highly. I don't want to fall into this other guys scare tactics.

Hey RobieH, are you still happy with the work from Romos replastering? I'm about to hire him and another plastering company says he uses cheap glue bond on his plaster. I like his price and a friend with a local pool builder recommended him highly. I don't want to fall into this other guys scare tactics.

I created a new topic for you as you will see in your inbox.

Robbie hasn't been around in a while. You might try sending him a PM to see if he responds. Good luck on your project.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.